Discussion in '+schwarz stein+' started by sanctum, May 20, 2016.
there wasn't any bonuses unless you entered the fundraising.
Oh yeah. That one. Shame I didn't try to take part in that one, haha!
I think my brain is trying to lock that memory away from my conscious mind.
I wasn't sure if I was gonna get it, but after this preview I have to.
Eh, no physical release?
There is, but it only seems to be available from jp retailers. Amazon JP have it though and you can order it to your country through that... Either way at midnight it'll be available through streaming anyway.
Edit: it's on Spotify/Streaming! I'm five songs through and Kozi's track... Brings a certain song to mind But I enjoyed it.
Thanks for the tip. Bought it from Amazon.
Also threw in "Matina 20TH ANNIVERSARY MEMORIAL CD 「RARE TRACK COLLECTIONZ」" 20th anniversary memorial and it only has one cd and it's not even that long. Lol. Good deal.
Who did which tracks?
Közi was responsible for the Wink cover, and it honestly surprised me how it really brought back his circus influences. Had a big 月下の夜想曲 touch to it, and some small nuances that slightly reminded me of his first solo album.
As for complete credits:
1. リフレインが叫んでる / 松任谷由実 arr. ik
2. 異邦人 / 久保田早紀 arr. ik 3. ミ・アモーレ(Meu amor e...) / 中森明菜 ＜通常盤のみ収録＞ arr. ik
4. 背徳のシナリオ / Wink arr. közi（MALICE MIZER/ZIZ）
5. やさしいキスをして / DREAMS COME TRUE arr. ＆ chor. 櫻井有紀（Raphael/rice）
6. それでも明日はやってくる / 鈴木結女 pf. おおくぼけい（アーバンギャルド） Gt. 千聖（PENICILLIN/Crack6）
7. Cage / 鬼束ちひろ Gt. 坂井崇人（from新潟） Ba. 田浪真悟（Z's） Dr. 篤人（eStrial） pf. 鴇田望
8. 罪と罰 / 椎名林檎 Gt. 千聖（PENICILLIN/Crack6） Ba. 人時（黒夢） Dr. LEVIN（La'cryma Christi） Key. DIE（hide with Spread Beaver/Ra:IN）
9. カウントダウン / Cocco SHUN.（exFANATIC◆CRISIS/THE MICRO HEAD 4N’S） Ba. 人時（黒夢） Dr. LEVIN（La'cryma Christi） Key. DIE（hide with Spread Beaver/Ra:IN）
10. 鮫 / 天野月子 Gt. Ruiza（D） Ba. seek（Psycho le Cému/MIMIZUQ） Dr. ＆ Syn. YAMATO（UCHUSENTAI:NOIZ）
11. 誕生 / 中島みゆき Pf. 須藤千晴 Vc. 友納真緒 Vn. ヒカリト(AIOLIN) Perc. 熊谷太輔
12. 愛の讃歌 / Edith Piaf（美輪明宏訳詞） Pf. 須藤千晴 Vc. 友納真緒 Acc. 小春（チャラン・ポ・ランタン） Perc. 熊谷太輔
Yeah, track 4 had a real je te veux / gekka feel with the whimsical/carnivalesque influence.
I'm not familiar with many of the originals, any actually apart from 'hymne l'amour' so I can't comment on whether they're 'true' to the originals or good covers. But for those who want to dive in and out, tracks 1-4 are maybe more typical of solo Kaya, 5, 6 and 7 are two slower paced tracks, 8 to 10 are rockier, harder tracks, and the last two are slower.
I'm still getting to grips with it, but my favourites are 4, 5, 8 and 12. I think if you wanted to show a friend what a vocal powerhouse kaya can be, this would be the record to send them.
The song that Kozi did is amazing! Literally is a MM song! Love it!!! (I know is a cover and the original song sounds like MM but the song is older than MM so Kozi copy Wink back in the day xD)
Keep your ears open for the 'Ju te veux' and 'ILLUMINATI' callbacks in Kozi's arrangement.
Overall a pretty fun cover album even though I was only vaguely familiar with about half of the tracks.
My copy should arrive on monday...
Mi Amore is the only one I know, and it's my fave Nakamori song...so he was doomed from the get go on that one lol
No Kaya calendar for 2020?
Dun dun dunnn. A new calendar! But only on the Japanese store :/
And my one-man show here continues...
I got the 2020 Kaya calendar in mail! White Rabbit is a pretty fast service, I must say.
Separate names with a comma.