Monologue Garden - Mo' Mana, Mo' Problems

Discussion in '† moi dix mois †' started by Iskanderia, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowersofnight -moderator- -moderator-

    flowersofnight
    Joined: 04 Aug 2004
    Posts: 12989
    Location: Vintage Live House, 1994
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:57 am

    Well she didn't come out and say specifically, but the whole thing now sounds like a personal thing that just happened to go down on the day of the meeting or whatever.
     
  2. voixdinferno -member- -member-

    voixdinferno
    Joined: 17 Oct 2008
    Posts: 1306
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:03 am

    But someone have barely the Idea what the hell happened? what Mana does?

    Yeah, I trust what Mrs. Fujiwara said, all have a good time with Mana that Saturday... but they where all in private, What if Mana and Sarah have other kind of relation apart of "artist - fan"? Maybe business... etc etc, and that the reason the blog of Sarah is more popular than Mana's blog itself?

    ...I mean, She post everything, so we can know what are happening in Japan, and Mana won Money, because we buy his items... Mana don't need to care about foreign fans, because Sarah is the connection between He and Us.

    -IS OBVIOUS- Mana know about the blog of Sarah, if you see every entry on her blog, she care about everything she post, because she LOVE MANA... But, What happens? What Mana do? What Mana does to her and her friend?

    I don't know if someone noticed... but their friend who are involved in this... there are only two options... :B ... Monologue_de_chi and... and... Fallen Angel! (edit: Fallen Angel is Alex) (some one remember that girl?)... hope that help...

    ps: For the friends involved in bring MdM to South America, I know Fallen Angel work in Japan for Many Japanese artist... Maybe she work for Mana? Some one remember that girl here? what she do? or someone maybe where common friend? Hope that help, That was my little investigation, because I really want to know What Mana does this time.
     
  3. flowersofnight -moderator- -moderator-

    flowersofnight
    Joined: 04 Aug 2004
    Posts: 12989
    Location: Vintage Live House, 1994
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 am

    I don't think we should be "investigating" people.
     
  4. Geisha -member- -member-

    Geisha
    Joined: 05 Aug 2004
    Posts: 2215
    Location: In midnight ruins...
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:24 am

    For what it's worth, according to her blog Monologue de chi enjoyed the event:

    http://monologue-de-chi.blogspot.co.uk/ ... ikkai.html

    Seems unlikely that she would have attended, let alone had a good time, if at any point in time Mana had done something "terrible" to her.
     
  5. Mrs. Fujiwara -member- -member-

    Mrs. Fujiwara
    Joined: 24 Mar 2007
    Posts: 130
    Location: Tokyo
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:36 am

    Actually, the 'private' part of events such as this is an illusion. There are at least three staffs around us in and out of the room: two outside to control the next guest and open the door, and eventually one hidden inside in the shadows – something only a few people notice being completely awestruck with Mana's presence and all. Also, the door is never completely shut as far as I could tell.

    So, whatever happens, there are witnesses, always. Mana is a very intelligent man.

    I also do not believe Mana would accept any fan working for him, let alone a foreigner. He gave enough proof throughout the years of being quite a private artist. The Japanese fanbase would react openly against something like this and it would be unwise to angry them, to say the least.

    (thank you yun, faith and Martine!)
     
  6. Garnet in the Eden -member- -member-

    Garnet in the Eden
    Joined: 23 Mar 2007
    Posts: 3985
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 am

    And there's nothing from her blog to suggest that she's anything more than a dedicated fan.
     
  7. Lempicka -member- -member-

    Lempicka
    Joined: 02 Mar 2007
    Posts: 631
    Location: Paris (France)
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:47 am

    Thank you Mrs Fujiwara for the clarification ! :)

    Also @voixdinferno, Sarah seems to have many friends (ie, not only people in her Purikuras), so there is no way anyone could guess who she's talking about! In my opinion, the earlier this subject is dropped and forgotten, the better it is...
     
  8. MissUMana -member- -member-

    MissUMana
    Joined: 28 Nov 2008
    Posts: 2367
    Location: Far away
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:53 am

    flowersofnight wrote:
    I agree 100%.

    Maybe the best thing for Sarah to do would have been to say that due to current personal issues, she could not go on with her Mana-related activities, and leave it at that.
     
  9. faith -tea party- -tea party-

    faith
    Joined: 05 Aug 2004
    Posts: 5206
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:53 am

    I second this! Poor Sarah!
    She's going through something with a friend and then people are going all WEREDIXZOMBIE on her.
    ...by which I am not necessarily referring to people on this forum btw so let's not have angry.

    She posted something, it was a mistake and she shouldn't have, and that is too bad but now it's exploded into the drama of the universe lol
     
  10. Geisha -member- -member-

    Geisha
    Joined: 05 Aug 2004
    Posts: 2215
    Location: In midnight ruins...
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:58 am

    faith wrote:
    Well, I think publicly accusing someone of sexual harrassment, without even being sure about it, is a bit more than a little boo-boo. And if it snowballed into something bigger that was due to her carelessness.
     
  11. faith -tea party- -tea party-

    faith
    Joined: 05 Aug 2004
    Posts: 5206
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:01 am

    Did she? I don' remember her doing that. She simply said something happened at the event involving a friend.

    Either way, the sooner this whole thing blows over the better for everyone.
     
  12. Garnet in the Eden -member- -member-

    Garnet in the Eden
    Joined: 23 Mar 2007
    Posts: 3985
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 am

    She goes from saying she was disappointed with the event because she felt like Mana just wanted to get her out of there. Then she says in a comment that she was not disappointed with what happened at the event at all but because of personal issues, and that she shouldn't have dragged her own feelings into the blog. In the same comment she implies it has nothing to with her at all but someone else, and in a comment in Japanese, Google Translate tells me it says someone (could be Mana, could be her friend) was inappropriate during the meeting, but it doesn't say in what way the person was inappropriate, and since we have these other patrons saying that Mana has hired assassins lurking in the shadows, seems like he's the one who's in the clear here and it's probably all really to do with personal feelings of bitterness and disappointment. So this is stupid.
     
  13. flowersofnight -moderator- -moderator-

    flowersofnight
    Joined: 04 Aug 2004
    Posts: 12989
    Location: Vintage Live House, 1994
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 am

    faith wrote:
    Well when you say "inappropriate" things happened in private, and then act like you've been traumatized beyond repair and that Mana had done something unforgivable, people are going to make the logical conclusion.
     
  14. voixdinferno -member- -member-

    voixdinferno
    Joined: 17 Oct 2008
    Posts: 1306
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:06 am

    All this is an EGO drama... that's all.
     
  15. Garnet in the Eden -member- -member-

    Garnet in the Eden
    Joined: 23 Mar 2007
    Posts: 3985
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 am

    At least now we know the sinister reality behind the Lolita clothing range + Mana's descriptions of the perfect woman, the secret rendezvous, the suggestive pictures he's been posting on his blog, etc.

    [​IMG][​IMG]
     
  16. flowersofnight -moderator- -moderator-

    flowersofnight
    Joined: 04 Aug 2004
    Posts: 12989
    Location: Vintage Live House, 1994
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:09 am

    Garnet in the Eden wrote:
    Mana's undressing me with his eyes ::meev::
    Fortunately for me, I'm actually wearing bunny foot pajamas under my clothes.
     
  17. faith -tea party- -tea party-

    faith
    Joined: 05 Aug 2004
    Posts: 5206
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:33 am

    I usually cover myself with my cat.
     
  18. Wandering_Fox -current- -current-

    Wandering_Fox
    Joined: 15 Dec 2004
    Posts: 3266
    Location: Sitting in the Cookie Chair
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 am

    flowersofnight wrote:
    So is Mana ::k::
     
  19. Martine -member- -member-

    Martine
    Joined: 25 Jan 2009
    Posts: 587
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:20 pm

    Lempicka wrote:
    Yes, and in her last post, she said that it didn't happened at the clandestine meeting. So...
    You are right. It's better that we let it go.

    I just wondered if it was usual to push loyalty towards a close friend like that. Well, it depends on what happened and how close the friend is, of course. But, wow, I am impressed. I would be unease that a friend stopped to be such a fan of an artist just because something "inappropriate" happened between the artist and me or worse just because I'd have told such a story to that friend. I mean what ever happened, obviously, it had nothing to do with Sarah, so, I don't see why she wonders what to do. I think she wouldn't consider her devotion to Mana as disloyalty towards her friend.
    Just my point of view ^^ I have some friends who are friends with someone I had big problems with, who broke my life. It's not a problem for me. I don't take that for disloyalty.
     
  20. Blue Moon -member- -member-

    Blue Moon
    Joined: 05 May 2009
    Posts: 463
    Location: Canada
    Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:31 pm

    Mrs. Fujiwara wrote:
    Thanks for helping to clear Mana's reputation.

    I totally believe you, the way I see it is Mana's the one who's at risk not the other way around, so having a body guard in hiding to kick trouble maker out is a must.

    I also don't believe Fallen Angel works for Mana, a few years ago she decided not to cosplay Mana and maybe lost interest in him to a certain degree. I have read Monologue De Chi's blog about the event and it's also a positive experience for her. Anyone here have a link to Fallen Angel's blog? I am curious what she had said about the MmM event too. As for Sarah, I check her blog occasionally and do appreciate her hard work but I just don't get her. Why is she doing this? :/
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.